【禁闻】维稳升级 张先玲﹕中共惧“六四”

FacebookPrintFont Size繁体

【新唐人2013年05月31日讯】“六四”事件24周年前夕,大陆各地民众陆续申请“六四”集会游行,中共当局加大维稳力度,陆续有民众受到当局的监控和打压。“天安门母亲”张先玲及她的夫婿,准备前往香港出席一项活动,却受到多番阻挠,被迫取消行程。张先玲表示,中共恐惧“六四”,如同在逃的杀人犯。

“天安门母亲”张先玲的丈夫,是有名的琵琶大师王范地,今年3月,获邀到香港,担任香港国际青少年琵琶大赛顾问,并发表演说。

张先玲夫妇原定5月29号出发,但遭到北京当局多番阻挠,因而取消行程。随后,主办方也受到压力,通知王范地,取消这次活动邀请。

张先玲表示,他们只打算去三天,6月1号返回北京,没打算参加香港的“六四”活动。

天安门母亲 张先玲:“我觉得它(中共)是在逃犯心理,你比如说你杀了人了,在逃了,人家多看你一眼都吓的跑,以为别人会认出它是杀人的。”

张先玲的儿子王楠在1989年“六四事件”中遭到解放军屠杀,王楠遇害时被子弹射穿的眼镜和头盔,曾在香港的“六四”纪念馆展出。张先玲希望人们看到这些“六四证据”后,认清中共“六四”开枪屠杀学生的事实。

多年以来,要求中共当局平反“六四”的呼声不断。下周二,“六四”事件来到第24周年,中国海内外都在关注﹕中共新一届领导人执政后的第一个“六四”周年纪念日。

大陆《参与》网站的消息说,六四将至,异见人士活跃起来,当局也紧张起来。一方面是准备采用各种方式缅怀先烈,纪念亡灵,提出诉求,一方面是四处威胁、八方阻拦,千方百计的把民众纪念“六四”这个血腥日子的活动打压下去。

如,26号,辽阳市民王力泉遭国保警察“砸门”﹔27号,湖南异议人士欧阳经华被当局强行“旅游”﹔29号,广州维权律师唐荆陵在家中,被两名国保强制带走——出门旅游,并将他的手机没收,放在家中。

30号《六四天网》创办人黄琦指出,今年“六四”,当局稳维力度明显升级,各地都加强了对异己人士的监控和打压。

《六四天网》创办人黄琦:“我们这儿主要是,一方面警方在下面是派了维稳监控人员,在楼下,而且手心里拿着步话机。可以说各个地方‘六四’期间都加强了监控,而且官方也通过一些人和我们联系,希望我们在‘六四’期间不要发布一些敏感的文章。”

黄琦表示,除了自己被抓捕外,《天网》运行15年来,从没停止一天人权工作,所以他不会因为受到任何压力而停止替弱势群体发声。

《天网》自成立以来,因刊登“敏感内容”,多次被封网,黄琦也被诬判入狱两次。

另外,28号,天津维权人士杜艳萍、许淑霞和傅玉林三人,向天津公安局治安总队递交游行申请,被告知31号可以索取“申请结果”。

可是,申请“六四”纪念游行的广州市民徐向荣等三人,已被警方拒绝申请,三人准备提出行政覆议,但是遭到警方传唤拘留,目前其中一人获释。

在此之前,广州90后青年邱华、杨霆剑,也在网上发起“六四上街找手机”活动,不过,遭到当局行政拘留。而湖南部分维权人士,向湖南公安厅申请到岳麓山公祭“六四”英灵后,主要筹办人罗茜遭监视和行动限制。

再加上,多次因街头举牌被拘留的张圣雨等人,还有,早前被拘捕的刘远东及丁家喜、赵长青等“北京十君子”等人,今年,成了89年以来,在“六四”期间,对民主、异见人士控制、打压最严厉的一年。

采访编辑/李韵 后制/李智远

Crackdown On Dissidents Intensifies before June 4th

On the eve of the 24th anniversary of the June 4th incident,

China’s citizens have continued to apply to the authorities
for assembly and processions.
The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has increased
surveillance over and detention of dissidents.
One of “Tiananmen Mothers”, Zhang Xianling, and
her husband were blocked on their trip to attend an event being held in Hong Kong.
Zhang says that the CCP, like a fugitive murderer,
fears the arrival of June 4th.

Zhang Xianling’s husband is China’s renowned
Pipa master, Wang Fandi.
In March, Wang was invited to give a speech and to act as
adviser for the Hong Kong International Youth Pipa Competition.

The Zhang Xianling couple was scheduled to
set off on their trip on May 29.
Now they were forced to cancel the trip, after having
been repeatedly obstructed by the CCP authorities.
The event organizer, under pressure, informed Wang
that the authorities had canceled the invitation.

Zhang Xianling reveals that they had been scheduled to
stay in Hong Kong for three days and to return on June 1.
They didn’t plan to participate in local “June 4th” activities.

Zhang Xianling: “I feel that the CCP has
a fugitive murderer-style mentality.
Suppose an escaped criminal has killed a person.

If one looked at him repeatedly, he would be too scared to
run away, as he fears being recognized as the killer.”

Zhang Xianling’s son, Wang Nan, was killed
during the June 4th Massacre in 1989.
Wang Nan’s glasses and helmet, through which a bullet passed,
were exhibited in Hong Kong’s June 4th Memorial Hall.
Zhang Xianling hopes that this evidence can help
he public learn the truth about the June 4th massacre.

Over the years, calls on the CCP authorities for the
vindication of the June 4th student movement have continued.
June 4 is the 24th anniversary of the incident, which has been
closely watched by the public in China and overseas.

Canyu.org reported that on the eve of June 4,
China’s dissidents have become active, trying to
mourn the victims and have raised their calls.
Whilst the authorities have reinforced control
and threats, in attempts to slap down any activities.

On May 26 in Liaoning, local domestic security police
broke in the door of citizen Wang Liquan’s home.
On May 27 in Hunan, local dissident Ouyang Jinghua
was forced to “travel” out of town.
On May 29 in Guangzhou, two police took away lawyer
Tang Jingling from his home and confiscated his cell phone.

On May 30, Huang Qi, founder of 64tianwang.com,
China’s first human rights website, says that
the CCP authorities have so far significantly
intensified surveillance and crackdowns on dissidents.

Huang Qi: “The police have been staying downstairs to
monitor us, they all carry walkie-talkies.
During this period, the authorities have strengthened
surveillance all over the country.
We’ve all been warned not publish sensitive articles
at this time.”

Huang Qi says that, except for days when he was arrested,
64tianwang.com has run every day for the past 15 years.
Clearly, he won’t stop speaking for disadvantaged groups
no matter what pressure he is subjected to.

Since its inception, 64tianwang.com has been censored
many times by the CCP authorities for publishing
“sensitive” information. Huang Qi was jailed twice.

On May 28, three Tianjin rights activists applied to
Tianjin Public Security Bureau for demonstration permission.
They were informed they would get the result on May 31.

In Guangzhou, three citizens had their application for a
June 4th memorial parade rejected.
The three wanted to apply for an administrative review,
but they were later detained by the police.
Currently, only one of them has been released.

Earlier on, two post-90s youth in Guangzhou
Initiated a campaign on the internet.
They called on the public to take to the street on June 4.
They were held under administrative detention.
In Hunan, some rights activists had applied to
the local Public Security Bureau
for permission for a public memorial event for
victims of the June 4th massacre.
Afterwards, the main organizer Luo Qian was
put under house arrest.

What’s more, several rights activists who held placards
in public, and “Beijing’s Ten Gentlemen”, all have been detained by the police.
This year has seen the harshest crackdown by
the CCP authorities on China’s dissidents since 1989.

相关文章
评论