【禁聞】上海踩踏 事故成事件 問責變卸責

FacebookPrintFont Size簡體

【新唐人2015年01月09日訊】上海外灘踩踏事故發生一個多星期,上海市委書記韓正在表態說,要對這一事件「嚴肅問責」的同時,當局已經把「事故」統一口徑成了「事件」。同時,官方也表示,這一事件不適用「特別重大事故」的問責規定。民間輿論則認為,這不是問責,而是卸責

《中國青年報》8號報導,上海市委書記韓正表示,對外灘踩踏「事件」感到痛心,將根據調查結果,依法嚴肅問責

韓正這一表態引發議論。一部分是因為印證了大陸《財新網》前一天的報導中,「統一降低口徑」的說法。

《財新網》報導引述一位要求匿名的上海黃浦區官員透露,她所在的單位目前已被要求對外統一口徑,對踩踏一事稱「事件」而非「事故」,並且要強調是「民眾自發前往擁擠導致」。

時事評論員 伍凡:「他們把這些重大的事故,想盡一切辦法輕描淡寫。首先,現在就把它統一口徑,改成一個『事件』了,不是『事故』了。這『事件』就是自然發生的事情,跟我共產黨政權管理好不好沒關係。把它推責,是你們自己願意去的,不是我安排你們去的。就把政府,共產黨政權的責任儘可能降低。」

而引發議論的另一部分原因,是因為上海市政府此前一直是被民間輿論問責的對像。如果韓正把自己放在「問責」的一方,那誰應該是被問責的一方呢?

上海市民殷先生:「他問自己得了,他問下面公安局長得了。其實最大責任就是他了,他和市長,應該是他們負責。他終歸做個姿態,最好下面找個替罪羊。但這個事情太大,這次可能逃不過了。」

微博上許多網友都持批評態度,有人說:「說這話就不會臉紅?」「問誰責?你沒責?」

也有人說:「辭職啊,市長和書記主動辭職。」

目前當局還沒有對外灘踩踏事故定性,但除了將「事故」變成「事件」,官方發佈的信息顯示,外灘踩踏事故沒有納入最高檢察院的挂牌督辦範圍,國家層面也沒有派駐調查組。

本來按照慣例,30人以上的死亡事故已構成「特別重大事故」,通常會由中共國務院調查組負責調查。不過外灘踩踏事件的調查,目前還是由上海方面進行。最高檢近期表示,要對全國四起重大事故進行挂牌督辦,外灘踩踏事故也不在其中。

大陸媒體說,這是因為外灘踩踏事故「屬於群眾自發聚集公共安全事件」,既沒有生產活動組織者、也沒有大型活動主辦方,因此不屬於「安全生產事故」,不適用「特別重大事故」的問責規定。

殷先生:「市政府肯定有責任的,它雖然官方不主辦這個活動,但每年的節假日,人都很多的,它應該有一個疏導方案,它都沒有,所以出了這個問題,它責任逃不掉的。」

時事評論員伍凡指出,這樣處理,一定是上海和北京做了協商之後達成的。

伍凡:「為甚麼要這樣處理?因為共產黨這個政權,不管哪個派、哪個系,都不是個好事。老百姓會對共產黨指責,你不關心老百姓,老百姓像個螞蟻,踩死了沒人管。那現在它要講,不是我讓你們去踩,是你們要做的,不是我的事情。一概責任統統推給民眾,推給老百姓。」

另據《美聯社》6號的報導,目前中國罹難者家屬被隔離,電話也疑似遭到監控,各家家屬分別由政府人員陪同,不讓他們接受媒體採訪。而21歲的罹難馬來西亞女孩陳蔚的父親(Tan Ching Hin)透露,在女兒遺體被交給他之前,他最初被要求籤署一份死亡證書,並同意免除政府對他女兒死亡的責任。

採訪/易如 編輯/尚燕

The CCP’s Shanghai Stampede Tricks: “Incident" versus “Accident"; “Being Held Responsible" Versus “Holding Others Responsible"

One week has passed since the stampede tragedy occured
at the Bund in Shanghai on New Year Eve.

The city’s party secretary Han Zheng said accountability
must be taken with regards to the “incident".

However, this suggests the Chinese Communist Party (CCP)
has defined the accident as an “incident", not an “accident".

The CCP also officially announced that the “incident"
would not be subject to accountability system for
“seriously significant accidents".

Many Chinese civilians thus commented that the party was
shirking, rather than taking responsibility for the accident.

A China Youth Daily report on Jan. 8 quoted Han Zheng,
the CCP’s Shanghai secretary.

Han said he felt “distressed" about the Stampede “incident",
and those responsible individuals would be punished
by law based on the findings of the investigation.

Han Zheng’s statement soon became a hot topic
among the public.

This is partially because what Han said verifies a Caixin
report on the previous day, which said “the CCP will
officially play down the stampede in the media."

The Caixin (caixin.com) report quoted an anonymous official
from Huangpu District of Shanghai.

The official revealed that her department had received
orders of using “incident" instead of “accident"
when talking about the stampede.

The order said that any official comment should claim,
“the incident resulted from spontaneous pushing
and squeezing of the crowds."

Wu Fan, political commentator: “They (the CCP) always try
their best to play down serious accidents like this.

As we see, now it calls the stampede ‘an incident’,
rather than ‘an accident’.

An incident can take place naturally, and thus has nothing
to do with the CCP administration.

This clearly negates responsibility by saying ‘people
gathered by themselves, not by the government’.

So such a statement serves to shirk responsibility
from the CCP regime as much as possible."

Another reason that Han’s statement became hot
is that Shanghai government was previously
regarded as the responsible party.

If Han Zheng put himself in a position of holding others
accountable for the accident, then who is his target?

Mr. Yin, Shanghai resident: “He (Han Zheng) should hold
himself or his public security bureau chief accountable
for the accident.

He is indeed the one that is most responsible,
as well as the mayor.
They should be held accountable.

What he said is sheer hypocrisy, suggesting that
he is looking for scapegoats among his inferiors.

But this time he may not be able to escape,
as this is a really bad accident."

Many Chinese netizens also criticized Han Zheng on Weibo.
Some said, “Won’t you flush with same when saying this?"

“Whom are you going to hold accountable?
Where is your responsibility?"

Some others said, “Both the mayor and the party
secretary should resign."

Currently, the CCP has not made final conclusions
about the cause of the stampede.

Besides using the term “incident" instead of “accident",
the party has not officially included the stampede as a case
being directly investigated by the Supreme Procuratorate.

Neither was the state-level investigation team
sent to Shanghai.

According to CCP tradition, accidents with more than
30 deaths are defined as “seriously significant accidents".

Such cases are usually investigated by a special team
from the State Council.

However, the stampede in Shanghai is still under
investigation by local teams.

The CCP’s Supreme Procuratorate said they were currently
supervising investigation of four serious accidents.
But Shanghai Stampede is not included.

Chinese media claimed that the stampede was a
“public safety incident at a spontaneous gathering".

There was neither an “organizer of manufacturing"
nor an “organizer of activities".

Therefore the stampede should not be categorized
as “safety accident in production", and is not subject
to accountability system for “seriously
significant accidents".

Mr. Yin: “The municipal government is responsible for sure.

It’s true that the activities were not official, but there were
huge crowds during every holiday at the Bund.

The government should at least have some guidance
over the crowd, but there is nothing like this.

So the government cannot escape its responsibility
for the stampede."

Political commentator Wu Fan said the way that the CCP
is coping with the stampede must result from negotiation
between Shanghai and Beijing.

Wu Fan: “Why do they respond to the stampede this way?
The key reason is the Communist Party never does good
things no matter which faction they belong to.

Ordinary people criticize the CCP as a whole, saying
the party does not care about their lives.

Civilians died like ants in crush and nobody is held responsible.
So the CCP responds by saying it’s not their fault.

‘You did that spontaneously and that’s not my fault’.
So the party is shifting all responsibility to ordinary people."

The Associated Press reported on Jan. 6 that the families
of victims had been kept apart.
Their calls are also suspected of being monitored.

Government officers also guard the families
to prevent them from receiving media interviews.

Tan Ching Hin, father of a 21-year-old Malaysian victim,
Tan Wei, said before retrieving his daughter’s body that
he was asked to “sign a death certificate and agree
to absolve the government of any wrongdoing
in his daughter’s death".

Interview/YiRu Edit/ShangYan

相關文章
評論